So as it has been said before by almost every college student - I've been busy. Full time, currently enrolled in 5 classes, no time for a job. I basically live at school. At the same time, I experience pressures of the world and lies of the devil. These past few months God has opened my eyes more than He ever has before. More and more God continues to speak to my heart and each time it happens, His plans and purposes for me become so much more clear. It's difficult to even explain the idea of it. But all that I can say is His works are wondrous, remarkable, mysterious, staggering, breathtaking. I've been having a lot of tough times; however, I embrace such times as these. Why? Cuz I know that it is God's will and calling for me to pull through the struggles of being a Youth Leader, Worship Leader, and yet alone a Child of God. I know this because He whispers in my ear day to day: "Wait for Me, because you will have victory and triumph through Me." Stress, heartaches, and distractions of this world can try and try and try and try to get the best of me; but at the end, my Provider of Strength and Truth and Comfort wins my soul because all of my heart belongs to him and all of my desire is to worship Him - NOT this world. LORD, I ask of you to continue to use me in my leadership. I ask of you to continue to be the HEART of my works. Mold me into what you desire me to be. Take these burdens and break them. Give me the heart to love others even when they are hard to love. In every circumstance Lord, be my guide. Shine through me and be glorified in me!



Hi Meliza
just wanted to say that I came across your flickr sets thru some blog (can't rem) that I was browsing thru and I rly like your pictures.
haven't used any in my blog yet. just dropping by to gain your permission. may I, please? :D
Liz