Remember Me?
I was the one who blessed the food on your plate. I was the roof over your head. I was the one who kept you safe on the road. I was the one to provide the clothes that you are wearing. I was the one who showed you the signs, yet you ignored them. I was the one who placed your bible in front of you, yet you neglected it. The one who protected you during class hours. The one who spoke through the pastor of your church. I was the one who was jealous because you placed your friends before Me. And I was the one whom your friends underestimated. I was the one who prayed for you in your times of weakness. I was the one who gave you a voice. I was the one who gave you a mind and a heart of your own. I knocked on your heart. And I spoke to you when you felt empty. I was every joyful face that you sought. And every breath that they took. I am the King that has overcome the world. I am He who gave strength to the weak. I am He who is patiently waiting for you. I am the one who gave you this life. I am the tugging you feel in your heart. I am the one who carried that heavy, heavy cross. I'm the one who is trying to win you back. I am the one who desires you. I am the one who will never fail you. I will never stop loving you. I will love you despite your irreverence unto me. I will pick you up. I will fight your battles. I am the one who gave my life for you. The one who suffered your beatings. The one who didn't spit back at you. I did what God's will was for me... all because I love you with a love that is deeper and wider than any ocean. I was, I am, and I always will be the Way, the Truth and the Life. Put your faith, trust, and hope IN ME so that I may bring you through this life. I am the Way. I am the Solution. I am the Son of God.
I gave my life for you;
remember my name.
And live, for my glory.
remember my name.
And live, for my glory.
1 comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



God is definitely awesome, and i pray the same prayer that God be the Heart of all my works. Thats so important. God is to be gloried and honored with the things we say and do. For our life is not our own. Trust God and Be anxious for nothing. Be blessed. :)ps. nice blog style and pics