Reaching out.

My cousin, Kevin, told me that one of my photos have become pretty popular on Tumblr. I didn't believe him at first - he's the type to joke around a lot. He gave me the link yesterday and I was just blown away. At first I was a bit bothered by the fact of them posting without my permission. But I learned that that's how it is almost entirely through out Tumblr. One thing for sure is I was touched a whole lot. It's fascinating to discover hundreds of people sharing the same conviction and praising the same God behind my own piece of artwork. I rejoice in His name for the fact that I have even touched an agnostic.

derangedwriter wrote:
Though I’m an agnostic, I’m liking this.

The purpose and goal of my work is to reach out & minister to people around the world and plant seeds in their hearts. And just because my Heavenly Father is full of power and mercy, He has made all of this possible - even exceeding my expectations. Lord, continue to speak to the lost and the saved. You will continually shine through me!


UPDATE!
Kevo showed me another one :) Awesome!

0 comments: