I apologize for not blogging so much. You already know! School and life are being real trials right now! I wish I could take time to photo blog every day to make more use of my diet-accountability purpose, but I really don't want to make a promise I can't keep. So for awhile, I am sticking to just uploading whatever I've taken in one post. :) I actually have a whole bunch of photos I wanna share, so I'll make two separate posts.

Safeway's Eating Right Hamburger Wheat Buns with 1/3 tsp pesto, american cheese, and baby spinach. I decided to eat it along with strawberries - soo good.

This was my attempt at, I think, broccoli beef? Except I used chicken. Tried a new ingredient to my recipes: Rice Vinegar. Very nice touch. I figured since I don't make sushi a lot, I could use it for other things.

This has been my top filipino dish since I was a little girl. It's called Sayote and Pork Ginisang, and this was my first time making it. Sayote is sooo delicious! I added some baby bok choy, and it totally hit the spot. This was unhealthy though :(

Portioned breakfast of half a navel, mom's menudo (with some cilantro) and a thin bottom layer of white rice. (I get so lazy to cook brown rice, it takes forever.)

This was a chicken and veggie stir fry, I think I added some teriyaki sauce.

Ate it for dinner.

Finally tried a spinach-strawberry salad. It's great how the two go together. The dressing I made was 1/2 tsp honey mustard, 1/3 cup organic balsamic vinaigrette, a hint of lemon - all wisked together. I added some pepper, shredded mozzarella cheese, and sesame seeds to the salad.

Lunch that day. 1/2 Eating Right Bun toasted, 90 calorie fillet, and steamed broccoli with 1 tsp cheese whiz.
Not sure if anybody bothered to scroll through those, but I don't care. Also, I've been struggling to focus on eating more healthier. All the time now I'm always thinking, "As long as I'm not past 950 cal." My stomach sucks when I don't eat healthy, so I've been working hard on less sodium and more greens. Not to mention I skip my cal-tracker postings whenever I eat out or eat too much, etc. No bueno! So keep praying for me! My health has definitely improved, and my weight is showing some difference. I lost 5 pounds in I don't even know how many months (I don't have my own scale). This change in eating habits is all over the place, but I'm keeping my head up through everything. Stay tuned for a continuation post coming right up.
Labels: asian cuisine, broccoli, chinese, diet, eating, food, healthy, spinach, strawberries
0 comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


