Posted by
Meliza
at
8:34 AM
Here are more silly cell phone pics of the rest of my meals.

My breakfast in the morning the other day inspired me to make this, since I volunteered to cook. Thin pork chops (garlic salt/pepper seasoning) with an awesome sauce! The sauce contained chicken broth (mostly), a splash of soy sauce, rice vinegar, and teriyaki sauce, a dash of sugar, fried garlic, pepper, and corn starch. With the sauce were onions, yellow bell pepper, potatoes, and carrots. Gosh, if you tasted it. I was so proud of myself!

Here it is in the big bowl.

This was my breakfast that inspired me - the veggies actually. I sauteed onions, carrots, bell pepper, spinach (can't see it), and celery with garlic, pepper, sesame seeds, ground red pepper, sugar, and a hint of teriyaki sauce. This was eaten with 1 egg + 1 egg white. I later topped both with cheese.

Garlic fried rice I made the weekend before. White rice and fried garlic. A splash of soy sauce, 2/3 tsp sugar, sesame seeds, spinach, egg whites, and pepper.

My snack yesterday. Small four tortilla (I need wheat ones asap!), mozarella cheese, spinach, pepper, sesame seeds, ground red pepper, and appx 100 cal buffalo chicken strips (appx 4.5 inches long). Celery sticks with honey mustard on the side. Apparently, i love sesame seeds.

My breakfast today! I bought a new veggie dip, and fell in love! Salsa Cilantro Grk Yogurt veggie dip, only 60 cal/2 tbsp! I had 2 tsp of it along with celery sticks and 5 reduced fat wheat thins. Only 66 calories altogether!
I should take pictures of the *bad* food I eat. I never do because fast food doesn't look pretty all the time (thus not triggering me to think of taking photos). Haha, but here are some pics I took with my niece. I babysat her a couple days after I dropped off her sibs to school, and brought her to the park.







My Color Neutralization project for Color class.

Getting keys duplicated at a dry cleaning store. This lil photo doesn't even suffice to show how awesome this moment was between the two. A good day's quiet chat in their own language, surrounded by threads and needles, looking out the window, waiting for approaching customers.

The end.
0 comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


