Me and my friend Easen went to a beach in San Francisco this past Thursday. I went with him to help him out with his digital photo class project. He was assigned to shoot pictures of a chair in 50 different angles. It was super fun. This beach used to have a mansion built right in front of the beach. It crashed down when one of the earth quakes happened and eventually the majority of its remains were swept by the ocean. You could still see the border of how big the mansion was, from a high view at parking lot. Even some parts of the stairs are still there. We were able to walk on the area of the mansion, since there were some remains and trails to walk on. I was scared, I kept thinking I was gonna fall haha. But I did it all anyway, and it turned out to be an awesome experience. There were also these two black caves next to the mansion area. One of them leads to another end of the ocean and a bunch of black rocks. Easen was brave enough to climb around those rocks to the other side where some fishers were - just to take some shots of his chair. Awesomeeee, I could never do that. I'm a scaredycat. Hah. It was a windy day too, so in almost every location we placed the chair at, we were sure it wouldn't be blown away. This beach was huuuge though. So here are some photos I took during that day. My top pictures from that beach are posted on my flickr. :)
View of part of the beach and mansion area, from parking lot.

When Easen went through the rocks to get his pictures.



v View from inside the cave. | v Heart!




A trail on the remains in the mansion area.







flickr.
THE END!

When Easen went through the rocks to get his pictures.



v View from inside the cave. | v Heart!




A trail on the remains in the mansion area.







flickr.
THE END!
0 comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


