Oh boy, wheeeere do I even start with this one?! So for Sunday worship, like last week, "Famous One" by Chris Tomlin was part of our set. And I think during the second verse, he sings something like, "In all you have done and yet to do, with every breath, I'm praising you." I just loved that. That inspired me to take this shot. Really not all that great, not what I expected but is all I could come up with for now. I used two different shots of me on this. First shot, I liked my stance way better. Second, I liked my expression way better as well as the position of my head. I combined my better-expressioned head onto the first shot. Plus, I had to clone my necklace to make it more aligned. Oh and for my eyes. They weren't completely closed? So I had to shade that in lol. I didn't realize not saving much during post-production, sorry! But below was what I came up with anyways.





BE BLESSED.

0 comments: