salvation and hope.

"My soul faints with longing for your salvation,
but I have put my hope in your word."
Psalm 119:81

As we go through challenges and troubled times in life, we should be filled with longing for His salvation. Perhaps as being part of this world, it's hard for us every time to do that. But if we put our hope in His word, and trust that He is working in our lives, He is going to provide strength for us to overcome our struggles & give us peace. It is in His will that we do this. God is faithful!

'Longing for your salvation'
Before, during, and after:




I honestly am not satisfied with how it turned out AFTER uploading onto Flickr. It keeps making the colors less vibrant and more dull. I re-adjusted it several times to try to get it to look better on Flickr, but I only ended up not liking it at all.

1 comments:

  1. Elisa Farrow said...

    Hi I posted this on my blog a

    www.jashaellie@blogspot.com
    Or at least it will be posted tomorrow. I included a credit to you :)