The day of the Fall 08 shoot, I was supposed to do the whole repeating polaroid concept with Jessamin. She even brought a polaroid picture like I said to, but we both totally forgot about it haha. Right as I sat down at home after the shoot, I told her we forgot to do it! So we just did the day after, after church. This was my first time doing something like this, but it wasn't that bad for my first time. Next time, I'll probably do something different, most likely inspired by Rosie Hardy. I'll have Jessamin in some nice, simple white dress like hers. :) If she's up to it.
So I finally worked on one of the shots today, through photoshop -
So I finally worked on one of the shots today, through photoshop -
Before:

During:

After:


During:

After:

Actually, before that "before" photo, there was writing underneath on the polaroid and I just removed it. For the post work I just used one action on it, which made the photo just a tad bit warmer. I adjusted the curves, color balance, saturation and added two different textures. :] It's just too bad that the textures were really nice, but they weren't super high-res, so they made my photos low quality looking at large.
0 comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


