I thought about doing one of these for awhile.
Ever since following up on Rosie Hardy & Aaron Nace's blog,
it's encouraged me to do something kind of alike. Every once in awhile, I'll be posting
up before & afters of my work. If not, probably just some rant. Or encouragement.
Or the regular, typical blog.
So on Friday, Nov 21 - I finally went out to do a shoot! It's been forever.
I received my new Canon 50mm f1.8 in the mail on Wednesday,
so I wanted to go out and work with it.
Jessamin was kind to take the bus to my house, and we walked to this park quite nearby,
across the street from my old high school.
We're best friends, plus we needed some catching up to do!
It was super fun, got a bit messy with the leaves, lovely weather - gotta love FALL!
Oh, and can't forget to mention we almost got
attacked by angry geese during one of our shots. Yikes!
Here's a photo I took, with after post work. My favorite by far!
Before & After:


The before photo was worked with in Lightroom. Post processing was all done in Photoshop CS2.
Worked with the curves, added some texture, and all that good stuff!
You can see more of the photos on my flickr, but more will be uploaded soon!
Ever since following up on Rosie Hardy & Aaron Nace's blog,
it's encouraged me to do something kind of alike. Every once in awhile, I'll be posting
up before & afters of my work. If not, probably just some rant. Or encouragement.
Or the regular, typical blog.
So on Friday, Nov 21 - I finally went out to do a shoot! It's been forever.
I received my new Canon 50mm f1.8 in the mail on Wednesday,
so I wanted to go out and work with it.
Jessamin was kind to take the bus to my house, and we walked to this park quite nearby,
across the street from my old high school.
We're best friends, plus we needed some catching up to do!
It was super fun, got a bit messy with the leaves, lovely weather - gotta love FALL!
Oh, and can't forget to mention we almost got
attacked by angry geese during one of our shots. Yikes!
Here's a photo I took, with after post work. My favorite by far!
Before & After:


The before photo was worked with in Lightroom. Post processing was all done in Photoshop CS2.
Worked with the curves, added some texture, and all that good stuff!
You can see more of the photos on my flickr, but more will be uploaded soon!
4 comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Heya It's Scotty! [Flickr] That's sweet that you started a Blog Thingy! It'll be interesting to see before and afters of your great pics lol I Blog too, and actually have my own website lol
www.FallWriteinLove.com
Hey Scotty! That's an awesome blog you and your friends have there! On my next post here, I'll put up a button to expose you guys more. :)
OH Man! That Would Be tight!!! Thanks! I Hope more people see your WonderBlog! =D
Haha, me too! No problem!